Saturday 16 April 2022

Reading 11

 In this week's reading task, I added my chapter and then started reading it again just to make sure that there are not anything I missed or forgot to add. I also read other people's comments on my chapter and changed anything that was needed to be changed then I started creating my visuals for the chapter and added them to the document. I am so happy with what I have done and that my chapter will be included in the this year's book. At the beginning of the semester, I was really confused on what should be done exactly and with all these steps it was really complicated but once I started getting the hang of it. I started understanding everything and writing my chapter was easy. I wrote my chapter in a very simple way so that everyone can understand it easily and not feel confused I feel like I am proud of myself with what I have achieved till now and can not wait for the book to be published. I hope everyone's chapters are good as well and that the book will be successful like the last year and everyone will enjoy reading it without being bored. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment