Saturday 25 September 2021

Introduction to the Future Exquisite Creator

Hi, I'm Hanin. I'm 18 years old. This is me talking about myself and what interests me in life, so hope it's intriguing and not boring.

About CDM:

Image production was my favorite class last semester because I've always wanted to know how I can use Photoshop to edit images and play with them by adding anything I want to change them completely and make them seem real. Creating a website felt like it was my biggest accomplishment I did last semester because I worked on creating it for a long time and I struggled a lot but the result was very satisfying and I loved it. My goal for this module is to learn stuff about visuals and audio that I've never heard of, be creative as much as I can to create a unique project of mine that can amaze everyone.


Summer Vacay:

Over the break, I went back to Egypt, which is where I was born. I enjoyed my time a lot with family and friends traveling and going to places in Egypt I've never visited before; felt like a tourist in my own country :D




Favorites:

I'm not the kind of person who reads a lot, but I watch movies and series. My favorite TV show is probably grey's anatomy because I love watching surgeries and how surgeons perform them on patients; my favorite movie is definitely Spider-Man Far from Home. I listen to every kind of music nothing in specific. If I like the beat of the music, then I listen to it on repeat, but here is my favorite song: (See You Again). I plan in my future to build my own career and business from scratch and be known by my skills in filming, editing, and creating websites and ads for any business organization. I don't have pets, but I really love cats, they're cute and tiny; however, not loyal as dogs. Here's the blog post about my favorite game I play in my free time: (Favorite Game Blog Post) I hate spinach, I feel like I be eating leaves and beans; however, with no doubt I can eat fish and sushi everyday. Unfortunately, I don't really cook that well so there isn't a thing I love cooking from scratch. My hobby is playing squash and creating necklaces and bracelets with beads. A sport I would love to try one day is surfing. If I had an extra day for fun, I would spend it with my best friend pampering ourselves and do skydiving because I love trying new adventures.

15 comments:

  1. I might start watching Grey Anatomy because i have heard too many good things about it. 😀I would love to skydive too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to skydive someday. I also felt the same about Web Dev, even after two years of learning Web Dev, it still can be hard to grasp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hanin!
    I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed image production from last year. That was a nice module to do during our mostly online year. Hopefully you’ll be able to achieve even more this year and enjoy the modules while you’re at it! Oh also I have never visited Egypt before, I hope it’s a nice place to go to!
    Krzysztof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skydiving is on my list as well, I tried it once when I was in Ibiza, but did not like it, I think I was a bit confused under water;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hanin. Youre from Egypt thats so cool! I'd love to go there. Spider Man far from home is a great film, bet you're excited for the new spider man. See you again is a good song too, it always reminds me of the scene from Fast and Furious 6 with Paul Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hanin! nice to get to know you more, I used to watch Greys Anatomy all the time when I was younger, I should definitely get back into it sometime. I bet Egypt was unreal, really nice you got to travel back to where you were born.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hi Hanin! I still can't get over how young you are!!! I thought you had to be at least thirty to be able to finish all of Grey's Anatomy, it has a billion episodes!, jk jk. I love all the Spider Man films. Its great to have another muzzi sister in the course <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hanin this was great to read, I actually haven't watched greys anatomy but I will try it if you read my favourite book in exchange hehehehe. I did not know you were a daredevil I like to consider myself one too only I am a little bit afraid of heights but maybe you will help me overcome that since you want to go skydiving and that is probably the most scary thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Hanin, firstly, I love the layout of your blog, its so sleek and polish! I really enjoyed browsing through your blog and also your introduction. Photoshopping is so fun on adobe, I love using it. Also, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy its the best shoe ever, have you watched every episode ? Spiderman is my favourite character in the mcu rn.
    Anyways, see you around campus.
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hanin, I really like your blog post has lots of great detail. It is so cool how you went to Egypt it seems like such an interesting and fun place to go I would love to travel to places like that in the future too! I think your hobby of creating necklaces and jewellery is very cool and sounds quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hanin, This introduction was fun to read and was a great intro to yourself. You went to Egypt which is awesome it looks so cool over there I have always been interested in their history especially the pyramids its so interesting to learn about them and I would say its amazing to visit them too its great to hear that you loved image production last year my personal favourite last year was probably web dev.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hanin, your introduction was sick, its really cool how you have a passion for photo editing, website design last year was a drag for real. Egypt looks like a really nice place to visit id say it was amazing to finally go there. Spiderman is such a great character I love Toby's Spiderman growing up. all the best with the course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Hanin,
    I love the purple first paragraph it’s so aesthetic and it compliments your background in your blog. It’s definitely not boring your introduction looks super fun straight away. I agree with your website statement it was definitely a massive achievement. I would love to go to Egypt! The culture and history always interested me. YEESS Tom Holland is in that 😌

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Hanin,
    Nice to read a bit about you from your blog. I would absolutely love to go to Egypt. Its in my top three that I need to visit soon. Very cool you're from there and I love that you got to experience it like a tourist. Greys Anatomy ,well you definitely have taste. I watched that show since it came out and even stuck with it through the terrible season 12/13 haha. The disappointed though when I thought your favourite song was going to be Miley Cyrus See You Again and it wasn't. Anyway see you in college! Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Hanin,

    Your introduction is awesome. Really well laid out and certainly wasn't boring! It was a great insider into your life and what interests you. I love Egypt, I had a fascination with the pyramids and ancient culture from a young age and have Cairo on my bucket list!

    Glad to meet a fellow medical fanatic too! I love reading about different surgical procedures and the science behind them. I don't read but I follow some medical blogs to read up on the advancements in the field and it's crazy how advanced medicine has become.
    When it comes to music we're really similar, I listen to almost everything too!

    ReplyDelete