Monday 8 November 2021

prototype

 I have started with my prototype and game design in unity so far everything is fine but I have things I don't know how to apply it. I used the assets in the first unity game since it includes objects and the truck that are similar to my game. I had problem with the street because I do not know how to change it as my game is supposed to be the truck moving in a curved street not straight but I think I will figure this out after watching some tutorials that might help with my game. 

This is how my game looks so far.

Image by me

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hanin! there's some serious progress on the game so far something that helped me with the scene was the unity assets store, you can easily install free assets and I think it could make the scenes in you came really shine through especially with some buildings. Best of luck with the rest of the game, can't wait to see what the finished result is

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hanin I enjoyed reading I hope that your game comes out really well and by the way you are describing it, it look like you already know what you are trying to get done in your game and that the best thing that you already know what you want to do and it not like you be panicking trying to get an idea and a function game going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanin really like the idea and look forward to the game and cannot wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hanin, great progress on your game so far, smart idea to use code and assets from previous tutorials, I'm definitely going to do that to with my prototype and then change it to suit my own game vision. All the best with your progress, can't wait to see your finished game!

    ReplyDelete