Wednesday 27 April 2022

Reading 12

 In this week, which is the last week of this course, we are going to launch the book that includes all of our chapters and reflect on our process from the start of researching, choosing our groups, and brainstorming ideas to write about till actually adding our chapter and publishing the book. When I first heard the that we are having a reading task, I though it was just reading and reflecting on an article but when I started reading what we are actually supposed to do, I was in shock and really confused. The first couple of weeks were the hardest and I was in confusion the whole time and did not know what was I doing for the first few weeks but then when we started researching academic sites from google scholar and then writing our chapter through steps that were mentioned in the videos provided in every week's tasks, I was not confused anymore. I started understanding what we are supposed to do and my writing skills were getting better every week till I finished my chapter and modified it after some feedbacks. I am happy with my chapter and what I achieved in this course. I learnt a lot in this course from researching skills to writing skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment