Wednesday 6 April 2022

Reading 10

 In this week's reading task, we are assigned to start adding graphics, illustrations, and some figures that are relevant to our chapter. I finished my chapter and got feedback from others that were good; therefore, I started doing my graphics for my chapter. My chapter is about the core game elements of game design and what really is important to consider when designing a game to be successful and enjoyable. It is like chess, you have to know the right move so you can win. I started doing my graphics for the chapter and gathered some pictures from Pinterest that I think looks good with my chapter. I then added them to illustrator and then started adding the name of the chapter. The other figure I have that I took as well from Pinterest, I designed it in my own way. The first figure looks like a forest at night, which I thought suits my chapter. I added the title of my chapter on this picture with a contrasting color. I think this second figure includes different colors of grounds that are on top of each other and I think it looked nice with my chapter so I added the core elements on top of each one to make it look attracting and the audience would like to know more about them. I decided to change my graphics and started searching some on pixels for free photos and I found a chess photo that represents my chapter. The second photo I did it in illustrator, which includes the controller and the title of my chapter.

Bio:
Hanin Sultan is a 19 year old student doing CDM (Creative Digital Media) in her 2nd year. Hanin likes to explore and try different programs to show her creativity and develop as a designer. She not really a gamer but she enjoys playing attacking games and shooting games, such as warzone. Hanin wants to be a successful designer and opens her own business.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment