Saturday 16 October 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

 In this tutorial task for unit 2, I had fun doing it. At first I was confused with the amount of code I had to do but then after a while, I knew what was going on while writing the code and what each thing would do to the player or the objects. I struggled in lesson 2.2 because when I wrote the code and then saved it, the game wouldn't let me play and it said that there was an error. I tried to figure out the error, but I couldn't find it. Then 5 minutes later, I revised the code again and I found that I added a semicolon at the end of a code which was not supposed to be there and that is why it wouldn't let me go into play mode. I managed to fix everything and then started with the last lesson. I honestly enjoyed knowing about how to duplicate the food and the players while playing and also the different challenges to create in the game so as to make it harder for the player when playing the game. I hope I will be able to apply what I have learnt and practiced from unit 1 and 2 in designing my own game to make it interesting, enjoyable, and challengeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment