Monday 22 November 2021

Unity Tutorial 08

 In this week's unity tutorial, it was the last lesson in unit 4, which is lesson 4.4 and unit 4 challenge. In the last lesson, I followed the tutorials and then suddenly while I was in the third video, an error occurred in my script. At first, I did not know what was happening but then I returned to the part where my game was not playing and then I figured out the problem was that I missed a letter in my script. I forgot the "s" in a word and that caused an error in the game that is why it wouldn't go to the play mode but then after doing that everything worked fine and the game was playing. For the challenge, I honestly struggled doing it and getting it to play. I followed a tutorial to help me, did everything but it kept doing the error thing in unity and I couldn't get it to play even after reading the script and did everything to see what was the issue but couldn't find anything. I don't like challenges that has a lot of coding because it is hard to read with a lot of coding in a script that's why in the challenges I follow a tutorial while doing them because it is hard to figure out the code by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment