Saturday 20 November 2021

Review Week Comments and Feedback

 The feedbacks and comments I receive on my blog posts every week are very beneficial, especially the ones related to the project or unity because I get to know if my project is good enough and what I need to add or change to make it better. I honestly like this kind of task because how will I know if my game is good enough if I don’t receive feedback from others. It is also very important to see what others think and what they suggest about the project and things we do for inspirations and help in improving them. The strategies that were included in the feedback tasks the last couple of weeks were useful and helped in giving feedbacks to others on their posts and project, such as the WWW strategy, which is wow, wonder, and what if. This is basically telling people that what they did is good but also providing suggestions that will help them in improving what they did and asking them things that you could be curious to know about or if this thing is not clear enough. I used this strategy and other strategies for giving feedbacks to others on their game and project blog posts. I enjoyed reading them and giving them feedbacks that I hope were useful for them in their project and other blog posts. With these blog comments and feedback tasks, I started to know a lot about others in my class, which is nice because it is important to know about people and make friends and connections with them. I am very happy with how my blog posts are, especially the introduction post because I feel from the comments on it people know about me a lot of stuff. I always get excited when people comment on my introduction post. This blog post was important for our blogs to create a space for others to know about us more and create connections that will make others interested to know about others by making friends. This is a good way to know people and see what things are common between each other and know about each other’s cultures. I would like to know more strategies in how to give feedback to others because I think it is good and important thing in life to know how to provide feedback for others in a polite and professional way that will help them and give them suggestions to improve what they did. I enjoy this task, especially when others provide feedback on my project because this is very helpful and useful to me when designing my project so as I know what to add, include, and alter. I am happy with how my blog is so far. I don’ want to change anything but maybe add things that are interesting and entertaining to make it appealing to others and not boring while reading and going through the blog posts. It is really important to make your blog appealing and fun to go through.

Feedback Strategy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hanin,
    It’s me again I just want to say I did not know we can make a blog post about review weak and how the feedback went so I did kind of miss out on some declarations what is module well I would say I'm glad that you help me with sorting out the unity although it didn't doesn't the problem I had to do other fixation through my laptop files and format it again but your feedback and help me organise my files and folders together to save them so I'm glad for the feedback you gave me and I can see that the feedbacks uncommon seriously from your blog help you benefit specially for your project and unity, same goes for me, the strategies for me also helped me when I'm receiving feedback about the blog sometimes I rush to things as well track sometimes I forgot what I'm supposed to be doing as well I love the image you included about student feedback.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete