Thursday 7 October 2021

Feedback Thoughts

Articles I read:

1. Why rejection hurts so much

2. Seven ways to crush self-doubt

 The two articles I read about rejection and how I should deal with it were beneficial. I have always hated when someone rejects me for any reason because I start doubting myself and lose confidence in myself. Reading the article on how to cope with rejection in many ways, such as knowing my self-worth, setting goals for improvement, not taking rejection personally, and the most important thing is to embrace my ability in whatever I do, made me realize that rejection is normal and it is a good thing if I dealt with it in a positive way since doubting yourself and start comparing yourself to others aren't a good thing for the mental health and could make a person never want to experience new things and challenging tasks. When I was 16, I used to play squash and participate in tournaments and sometimes I get rejected from joining teams so I feel down and not good at playing squash but then my coach hypes me up and tells me that this rejection is something that encourages me to improve and practice more to become better.


No comments:

Post a Comment