Wednesday 6 October 2021

Unity Tutorial 01

 In these tutorials, I learnt a lot of things, including how to use code and what to write exactly to change things in the game, how to create a game from scratch in an easy way, and basically how to use unity in a simple way. These tutorials were useful and beneficial. Creating my first game was fun and I really enjoyed doing it and trying new things using tools. The game is so simple, but I am willing to learn and watch more tutorials about using unity and creating more and more games that are harder with a more complicated code that the players will have fun playing it; therefore, to experience challenging work and become good at creating games. At first, I thought creating a game will need too much coding, but when I listened and followed these tutorials, everything was clear and easy to do. I hope in this module, I could create a nice game that everyone will like and play a lot. Also, I am excited to see other's games that they created and play each one of them since it sounds fun and I am sure that I will have fun checking out everyone's game and play each one of them.


Unity Games

1 comment: