Thursday 24 March 2022

Reading 09

For this week, we are assigned to review our triads chapters and then start working on our own chapters after the feedback we get from our peers. I have wrote my chapter and added all the bibliographies that I used for the chapter. I made sure they are reliable and trustworthy because I got them google scholar. I wrote my chapter following the steps I have learnt through out the weeks from the beginning of the semester till now. I struggled a little bit but then it got easier and all those weeks of researching and gathering sources made it easier to write my chapter. The chapter is about the core elements of game design, which is basically the main elements that should be included when designing a game that will make it interactive, challenging, fun, and successful. I have read the other chapters from my triad and I found them interesting and really good pieces. They were about the aesthetics and how games are mainly designed for boys, that more females should play them and not feel that they aren't any better than boys playing them, and women should be represented more in the game industry including the characters as well. I provided comments and gave feedbacks for them that I hope might help in making their chapter better.




No comments:

Post a Comment