Tuesday 15 February 2022

Unity Tutorial 03

In this week's tutorials, it was easier than last week's tutorials. It was mostly coding, adding scripts to different game objects, and adding the enemy. I still have the same trouble like last week, which was about the character disappearing whenever I am in play mode. I can't figure out the issue but maybe I'll try searching for tutorials that could help and fix the problem. Everything for this week's tutorials was going well exactly like the instructions as I was doing them step by step but then suddenly at the end of the second tutorial, something happened and created an error in the game while I was adding the code in the damage script. I'm confused because I followed the script and checked every script in the game so far before finishing the tutorials but as I mentioned before, I will search for some tutorials on YouTube that might help in fixing the issues. Hopefully, I will be able to fix everything y the end of this week or before I start next week's tutorials so as to be able to play the game with no errors and as the way it is in the tutorials because if I didn't fix the issues, it might be hard for me when creating the actual game.




No comments:

Post a Comment