Friday 11 February 2022

Doing

 In this week's reading, I started researching documents and articles for the topic I chose to write about for the book. The topic is core game elements, which is basically the main elements that should be in a game to make it successful and enjoyable. There are lots of articles talking about the elements of the game because this topic is broad; however, I narrowed it down a little bit to make it easier to write about for the chapter. To be honest, this week's reading at first seemed a bit confusing and hard to do it but when I actually began researching and writing about my topic, I started understanding exactly what should be done. Although now I know what I should do, the matrix is still a little bit difficult to work with it because it is my first time and I do not usually record the information and sources I found with this type of method but we are learning and I am trying to understand how everything works step by step. I hope the next couple of weeks are easier since now I know what exactly I am writing and how it is need to done unlike the first three weeks where it is our first time following this method and doing the reading task this way.

Research



1 comment:

  1. Hey Hanin,
    I have been doing the extra credit task where you comment on other peoples blog posts as I am doing now and many people are writing about their confusion with the reading. I honestly wish it had more clarity. I think the matrix method is hard aswell I wonder if we HAVE to use it. I love this blog post!

    ReplyDelete