Sunday 27 February 2022

Tutorial 05

 In this week's unity tutorial, I struggled a bit at the start of it because when it asked for importing a package, which is the cinemachine, it didn't appear on my packages and then I realized that I clicked on the wrong button in packages but then I found it. This week's tutorials are way easier and more fun than the others because there wasn't too much coding or information you had to do.  While I was doing the tutorial and almost half way done with it, I found where my character is because the last two weeks I kept saying in the blog that I had the issue of Ruby disappearing while I am in game mode but now I found it and it appears when I play; however, I have a new issue this week, which has to do with the smoke particles I had to add for the enemy. I did it and followed the steps but it wasn't appearing when I zoom in with the camera or the game mode as if the particles are way bigger than the character. When I zoom out the particles appear but when I go into game mode it disappears and that is really annoying but hopefully next week I figure out the issue like I did this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment