Saturday 26 February 2022

Doing

 In this week's reading task, we should start coding our resources and choosing five themes in the end but with following a certain process. I watched the video before starting because I had no idea what is coding a source. It was interesting but the process is honestly hard to do and I was confused at the beginning but then I started doing it step by step and I think it is fine. I still have to figure out some steps in the process but I think it is fine now. Hopefully, it gets easier in the next couple of weeks. I have all my resources ready except for one but I annotated every source I got from google and google scholar. I found some books, articles, and websites that talks about the core elements of game design as this topic is broad but whenever I am searching and start annotating, I try to narrow it down to keep it simple and clear. The reading tasks are somehow complicated and I wish they were easier because it is hard to follow all the steps correctly but I guess by time it gets easier and by practice it gets better and clearer.




No comments:

Post a Comment