Sunday 28 November 2021

Unity Tutorial 09

This week's unity task was really fun to do but took much time than expected because I was trying to figure out how the code for adding the game over and the restart button work and that was interesting. The thing left in my prototype is to add a time and a game over text; therefore, this week's unity tutorials showed me how to do that and I was so happy that I found how because I have been looking for tutorials to show me the code and the script for game over but couldn't find any so these tutorials were really useful and I will definitely use some code from it to add in my prototype. I also got to know how to add the restart button, which was easy because it is basically the same as the game over button and I needed that also to add in my game i am designing. I just struggled a bit in the second lesson while trying to add the code for game over to make it appear after we lose in the game. Overall, this unity tutorials this week were really beneficial and useful because I needed those for my game and to add what is missing to finish up my game. 





No comments:

Post a Comment