Monday 15 November 2021

Unity Tutorial 07

 This week's unity tutorials were interesting. I have started understanding how to add scripts to the players, how to make the objects like the sphere move; however, I am still confused in the coding and what exactly should I write because it is hard to figure out the code my myself without any help. These tutorials can help me in my prototype when I start adding objects like roadblocks to the road as obstacles to the game that the truck or the player has to avoid so as to not lose the game. The coding needs a little bit of practice since as I mentioned that I can't figure out the script without help because it is complicated. This unit is not as hard as the others since it is focused on the script and what could be written for the movements of the spheres or the objects added. I had difficulty while adding the code because whenever I write something wrong I start reading the script from the beginning and comparing it to the tutorial until I find the problem or the issue and sometimes even I spend thirty minutes to find the problem because it is really confusing. That is the worst thing because if you wrote something wrong, the game will not play.

taken by me

1 comment:

  1. Hi hanin
    Reading through your blog post about I have a similar experience I feel so lost because there too many codes that I always find it hard to remember all of it, so the best I can just do is find a is to find a unity that best suits my game and I will try and look through that to mix it with my game.

    ReplyDelete