Monday 1 November 2021

Unity Tutorial 05

 In this week's Unity tutorial, we had to complete lesson 3.2. In this lesson, I learnt how to make the background clone by itself using the code in the spawn manager script instead of just copying it and adding it on the game scene because if I kept copying the background, the process will take too much time and it is harder. The unity tutorials keep getting harder unit by unit since they are different games that we have to create; however, they are really helpful and beneficial especially if my game is related or similar to one of the tutorials we have. I sometimes find it hard to do a challenge by myself without any help but by practicing I hope it will be easier when I get to actually start my own game in unity. My game is about a truck that is trying to reach a point in a specific time by avoiding the obstacles, which is similar to the first unity tutorial; therefore, it was beneficial and I will watch more tutorials so that I know what I am going to do exactly. Doing my own game in unity is going to be a challenge for me but I hope that after practicing the tutorials and doing the challenge that I will be able to do my game easily and in a creative way.





No comments:

Post a Comment