Friday 29 October 2021

Game Design Document

 The Game Design Document or the GDD is a really good step when thinking about the game before actually designing it using unity because this way I will not forget the details about my game and it will be easier to record my thoughts for designing the game; therefore, I could change any idea I had every week I move forward with the project task and starting to think deep about my game after the feedbacks I receive.

Dundoc is a really good website for making the Game Design Document where it offers different templates to choose for the document with an easy outline.

Link to my Dundoc: https://www.dundoc.com/project/7793


                                   
                                   Truck Game                                                       Image taken by me


No comments:

Post a Comment