Wednesday 13 October 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

 In this unity tutorial task, I have learnt how to make the vehicle move horizontal or vertical with the exact coding for it. I also now know how to change the speed of the car to make it faster or slower. I really enjoyed the result of what I did when I tried playing it and I was surprised that it turned out very fun and enjoyable. These tutorials at first were hard and complicated to comprehend but after practicing and doing more tutorials, it became easier and understandable. It really amazes me how the coding could change the state of the vehicle, how it can move, and in which way it can go. The challenge made everything clear since it is the same as the first four lessons of the unity tutorials. I am excited to develop my game idea, start designing it, and start with seeing how it could be played and designed using unity. I know I am going to mess up at first and will not know what to do but I could always go back to the tutorials to help me in designing my game and knowing what code to use and how to use it in unity for creating the game. This is really exciting and I am looking forward for the next tutorial tasks so I can start with designing my own game for the project.


Unity

No comments:

Post a Comment