Tuesday 15 March 2022

Project Progress

   This week, I am going to explain in details my project and what is it exactly about. I liked how the 2d ruby game was done and I think it helped a lot with coming up with the idea of my 2d game; however, it is somehow complicated and I don not think I will be having all these elements and objects in my game that I will be designing. My game is simple and clear. It is called "The Exploding Forest" and it is similar to "Raft Wars". 

   There will be a character wearing a hood in a forest and enemies will start appearing one by one. The hooded girl has to shoot at them explosives till they die to win. The girl can move left and right using the control keys and can jump using the space bar because there will be an enemy behind a rock so the girl needs to jump to be able to shoot him. The enemy has a health bar above him and while shooting at them you can see how much health the enemy has left till you can kill them and die. I hope the game is challenging and fun as I am imagining it to be. There are really simple tutorials I found that will help in designing the game in unity.

   Attacking and shooting games are challenging and fun to play. These kind of games create interactions with the players. The game must be interactive and enjoyable. When I started thinking about my idea for the 2d game, I thought about what are the elements that will make the game challenging, fun, and interactive through the design, characters, and theme. The game is simple and straightforward but hopefully it is enjoyable and it turns out the way I imagined it.


This is my game design document if you want to check it out and see what my game is really about. 

https://www.dundoc.com/project/7793/vbwr54ig6


No comments:

Post a Comment