Monday 21 February 2022

Tutorial 04

 This week's tutorial was confusing and a lot to do even though it was just two tutorials and overall 120 minutes. There were a lot of scripts but I have learnt how to add animation and projectiles, which was interesting and I liked doing the animations. I mentioned last week in the blog post that I had some issues in my 2D game and that I couldn't figure out the issue so I just gave up and left it as it is. This week, while following the steps of the tutorial, I found the problem in the scripts and I fixed it. I started reviewing the scripts after every tutorial because I always forget a code or type a capital letter instead of lowercase. The only issue I have now is that the character Ruby disappears whenever I am in game mode. I still can not figure out what's the problem and when did it happen so as to go back to this certain step. I hope by the next couple of weeks, I can figure out what is the mistake I made so that I could fix it and actually see Ruby, the character, in the game while playing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment