Sunday 10 October 2021

Learning Challenge: Sleep Issues

 Article: Why Sleeping May Be More Important Than Studying

Sleeping from 6-8 hours a day is important. It is the ideal amount of hours to get enough sleep. I have always had an issue with getting enough sleep since I start doing assignments and studying at night so I be awake all night then sleep after midnight and sometimes 3a.m even though I had school at 7a.m. This was never a problem for mw because I got used to it but sometimes I wish I slept like normal people and wake up early but that never happens; however, in my second year of college my sleep schedule was getting better and better since I have to wake up so early to get the bus and then when I get back home I sleep at 1 or 12 which is better than sleeping at 3 or 4 every day. In this article, I learnt that if I don't get enough sleep because I be awake to study will get me low grades. It was my first time to know that kids who sleep early and get enough sleep can help increase language acquisition skills. I will definitely try to have a good sleep schedule to be able to enjoy my day better and become healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment